Summer Classics Logo

Summer Classics July 2021

Online and In-Person

 

2021 Registration

Thank you for your interest in Summer Classics at St. John’s College. Full seminar descriptions, schedules, and policies are available on the Summer Classics web page. If you have any questions about seminar details or the registration process, please email santafe.classics@sjc.edu.

Each seminar participant must complete a separate online registration form.

Registration is required for all seminars. If a seminar you’d like to attend shows SOLD OUT, please complete the wait list form. Previous wait list requests do not roll over; they must be made for 2021 anew.

  • The full price for Summer Classics Online seminars is $900 each or $1500 for Science Institute.
  • The full price for Summer Classics In-Person seminars is $1300 each or $2000 for Science Institute.

Payment

Full payment is due at time of registration. 25% of the payment is non-refundable, and the remaining 75% is refundable if requested by June 1, 2021.

If you are a K-12 licensed teacher, please select our EDUCATOR price option to proceed with the 50% Educator’s discount applied. You will be prompted to provide required documentation for eligibility during checkout. If teacher payment will be made by a sponsoring school, you are invited to email to register.

Seminar Text and Book Purchasing

Seminar text edition information is available on the Summer Classics webpage titled SEMINAR CATALOG and listed below each seminar description. Syllabi detailing text editions and assignment details will be available in March, and continuing thereafter on a rolling basis.

Single seminar registrants: we invite you to visit the St. John’s College Online Bookstore, with our advanced keyword and ISBN search feature, to purchase your seminar edition texts. We understand you have many choices for book purchases and your support is appreciated.

Multi-seminar registrants are invited to have their texts provided free of charge. Book distribution for multi-seminar registrants begins in March 2021, and those who qualify will be contacted in advance.

Please visit our FAQ and Policy Update Page prior to registering!

Ready to Register? Follow the Links Below:

Online Seminars

Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4

In-Person Seminars

Week 2 Week 3